úterý 3. dubna 2012

some more realistic scenes

Inspired by a comment, I add here some of the drawings inspired by real life, real situations... Less blood, more reality :-) Some of the drawings are very old, some are more recent. Some of them are illustration of scenes that really happened, some are more "wished to be".... I put them here all.

Forest blowjob

Cubicle fuck (with my then Master)

milking... yet again

Forced threesome

Master reading

spanking

torture fuck 1

weight-lifting

torture fuck 2 (my first real experience)

2 komentáře:

  1. Tento komentář byl odstraněn autorem.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Well first picture I did only I was hand and feet cuffed to the tree , even with a sign around my neck saying "free blow jobs " Maybe I still have a picture of that.
    Third picture I did this in a farmers barn hanging between poles pictures of that are on the net.
    Otherwise please contact me : kennethjohn@mail.org

    OdpovědětVymazat