This blog was created as a place, where you can visit a world based on and existing only in my FANTASY. Most of the immages depict scenes of male to male BDSM and sex and there usually is certain level of violence in them. No connection with the real world. Once again - this is only for readers 18+ or any other "legal" age (according to laws of your country). Thanx!
pondělí 9. června 2014
doodle inspired by Carpaccio
I could call this doodle "The Moment Of No Return". You will probably find the motif in the large painting that inspired me.... though there are many diferences (and I don' count the loincloth).
The sketches are very good. It's not just a matter of finishing, but spontaneity. I enjoy more your current drawings. If you compare your drawing with this ten years ago, with the current, is clear how much you have improved. Currently yours drawings are less shaded, have less textures, the lines are more expressive and more elegant drawing.
Thank you, Pote, I am glad you like the doodles as they are... Sometimes I think about bigger picture and I just need to "visualize" some part of it... sometimes it is just a "pressure in mind", that makes me do the sketch :-) I will continue with posting both sketches and finished works :-) As you do.
The sketches are very good. It's not just a matter of finishing, but spontaneity.
OdpovědětVymazatI enjoy more your current drawings. If you compare your drawing with this ten years ago, with the current, is clear how much you have improved. Currently yours drawings are less shaded, have less textures, the lines are more expressive and more elegant drawing.
Thank you, Pote, I am glad you like the doodles as they are...
OdpovědětVymazatSometimes I think about bigger picture and I just need to "visualize" some part of it... sometimes it is just a "pressure in mind", that makes me do the sketch :-)
I will continue with posting both sketches and finished works :-) As you do.