pátek 6. června 2014

just a ddodle

Today I did one or two of my often done sketches, expressing some idea or scene that I immagine that day, inspired by some online conversation, seen photo or any othzer reason.... And I was thinking that maybe I should put such meaningless thing here to share it with you, though I usually think it is not worth it...
So let me know whether you are interested in seeing such unfinished, imperfect stuff... I will tag it "doodle"... So that you can easily skip it in case you are searching for more serious material :-)
 And to make this entry a bit more interesting, I will put here also some drawing from my past (it is 10 years old now... the time flies so quickly)... illustration to a story about rape in the mountains....
 

2 komentáře:

  1. I'm a fan of your artwork, keep posting it. Woof Woof!!

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Thank you for your reaction! It is much appreciated.

      Vymazat