pátek 18. listopadu 2016

Two sketches



2 komentáře:

  1. Besides the anatomy and elegance of the trait, I like the expressions of his characters. In the first drawing the slave seems exhausted and sadly resigned to the beating that is announced, however, the executioner looks at the body of the slave with contempt, as if one watches the soccer ball before kicking it mercilessly.
    In the second drawing the tethered animal does not even seem to imagine what awaits him, it seems strange, still haughty. The butchers look discreetly, like someone who does not want to scare the beef before slaughter.
    Pure horny, I loved both. Thanks!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. I like your arts.. but in your next sketches.. can you make the torturer clothed? The effects of being the lone naked.. the humiliaton magnified if the victim is the only naked. In your arts, also the torturers are naked which lessen the humiliation of the victims. Just my thoughts.

    OdpovědětVymazat