This blog was created as a place, where you can visit a world based on and existing only in my FANTASY. Most of the immages depict scenes of male to male BDSM and sex and there usually is certain level of violence in them. No connection with the real world. Once again - this is only for readers 18+ or any other "legal" age (according to laws of your country). Thanx!
My friend, beautiful drawing! Happy 2017! I will make a visit to Prague in May this year, accompanied by my Master. Can we have coffee and get to know each other?
My friend, beautiful drawing! Happy 2017!
OdpovědětVymazatI will make a visit to Prague in May this year, accompanied by my Master.
Can we have coffee and get to know each other?
Thank you, I am glad you like the Picture! Of course we can meet! I will be happy to meet you in person, you and your Master!
Vymazat