sobota 7. listopadu 2020

Stephan/Sebastian

 Another study for Sebastian... for this posed Stephan in one of his amazing photographic selfportraits... What do you think?

It is not the "polished" finished drawing I tend to post mostly... but since I had a very long pause in posting, I was thinking even the study might please my readers and followers... 

I hope you all are staying safe and healthy! In the end - St. Sebastian is the saint who protects against disseases.. ;-)




4 komentáře:

  1. Beautiful drawing, beautiful naked man tied up.
    The only thing that bothers me is his serene countenance is somewhat incompatible with the two arrows that pierce his body.

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. In my head he is resolved to endure as much pain as possible stoically... he is suffering for his belief after all.

      Vymazat
  2. I AM NOT A BIG, FAT DISGUSTING HOMO PERVERT WHO DESERVES TO BE FUCKED AND TORTURED, BUT I AM A SLIM, DISGUSTING HOMO PERVERT WHO DESERVES TO BE FUCKED AND TORTURED.
    HOW DO I POST ARTWORK AND PHOTOS OF MYSELF?

    OdpovědětVymazat