I am delighted to be able to introduce my friend artist - Baron. We happen to live in the same city and we share similar ideas and immagination. There are some diferences, though. I like to work with paper and pencil, while his domain is digital canvas. He is skilful in an art-discipline called "digital manipulation".
We sometimes talk about the way he creates his compositions, but that is far beyond my understanding so I won't even try to depict it here. Anyway - those, who know his works, know what I am trying to talk about. For others - here are two examples of his creations. These are only parts, ready to be used in wider immage... but for me they are perfect as they are now...
If you want to see more of Baron's art, you can check his yahoo group. The address is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sub-terranean/


Thanks, Sherwin - I am glad to see my work on your blog. I know Sherwin´ s pencil drawings and I have to say his works are excellent ! I am a happy owner of several of his works.
OdpovědětVymazatWe're very busy, but I look forward to spend some evening by a good dinner and the best beer in the world.
MY CONGRATULATION - your blog is better and better....
baron