![]() |
| Teenage fantasy |
This blog was created as a place, where you can visit a world based on and existing only in my FANTASY. Most of the immages depict scenes of male to male BDSM and sex and there usually is certain level of violence in them. No connection with the real world. Once again - this is only for readers 18+ or any other "legal" age (according to laws of your country). Thanx!
neděle 13. listopadu 2011
It has been some time since I put here anything new... Well, this one isn't new, but it is at least something... My teenage fantasy from times, when I spent summer holidays in a village-house of my Grand-parents. In my dreams there was this scene where local boys took part... I did a drawing then, but that one has been lost for a long time. So I did this "new version" 2 years ago. And I enjoyed it. Only the participants grew up a bit.

Childhood, village, boys, secrets, fantasy...
OdpovědětVymazatExcelent work :)
I am sorry but I must write it to you.
OdpovědětVymazatI asked my boyfriend who was shot by arrows, he is saint. He said Robin Hood...
Thanx for your comments, Martin, well, your boyfriend is very inventive :-))
OdpovědětVymazatGood aiming, between the legs ;)
OdpovědětVymazat