This blog was created as a place, where you can visit a world based on and existing only in my FANTASY. Most of the immages depict scenes of male to male BDSM and sex and there usually is certain level of violence in them. No connection with the real world. Once again - this is only for readers 18+ or any other "legal" age (according to laws of your country). Thanx!
úterý 22. dubna 2014
Roman arena scene - scizze
This time one new work - sketch to a roman torture scene... needs some tweaking :-)
Sherwin my friend, I love this drawing! A more challenging and complex composition, many characters, different movements and joints. Congratulations. All characters are delicious, their bodies and facial expressions are very good. I like when the drawing is not very finished, I appreciate when the signs of the process remain. When looks unfinished, like the slaves of Michelangelo, or drawings of Egon Schiele. Hugs, from yours admirer.
Sherwin my friend, I love this drawing! A more challenging and complex composition, many characters, different movements and joints. Congratulations. All characters are delicious, their bodies and facial expressions are very good. I like when the drawing is not very finished, I appreciate when the signs of the process remain. When looks unfinished, like the slaves of Michelangelo, or drawings of Egon Schiele. Hugs, from yours admirer.
OdpovědětVymazat