This blog was created as a place, where you can visit a world based on and existing only in my FANTASY. Most of the immages depict scenes of male to male BDSM and sex and there usually is certain level of violence in them. No connection with the real world. Once again - this is only for readers 18+ or any other "legal" age (according to laws of your country). Thanx!
sobota 26. července 2014
Another doodle...
So here is another sketch of mine, in fact one of my dream-scenes... Sorry for not posting any "finished" works for quite a long time, but soon I will, I promise :-)
Thank you, Paul, I appreciate your comment! Yes, this way the scene is rather exciting... The helpless young man, secured not only by his hands, feet and neck, is used by onlookers, one by one...
Sherwin beautiful drawing! For me, the boys followed and captured his victim. Kidnapped, stripped naked and tied will be punished for trying to escape. Hard ropes, one of them holds were used to lasso the fugitive. Now will endure whips, torture, and rape without rest, mercilessly for days. I was aroused, thank you.
Great drawing ,looks like me in stockings being rough handled by the Farmers The only different, my feet are also in a board straight underneath the headboard ,so my knees an back are bend and my ass sticks out!!
I have the same problem starting with a drawing (getting all exited) but never finishing them .
Nice scene. I like that the slave is secured naked in the stocks as guys line up to use him. Woof Woof!!
OdpovědětVymazatThank you, Paul, I appreciate your comment! Yes, this way the scene is rather exciting... The helpless young man, secured not only by his hands, feet and neck, is used by onlookers, one by one...
OdpovědětVymazatSherwin beautiful drawing! For me, the boys followed and captured his victim. Kidnapped, stripped naked and tied will be punished for trying to escape. Hard ropes, one of them holds were used to lasso the fugitive. Now will endure whips, torture, and rape without rest, mercilessly for days. I was aroused, thank you.
OdpovědětVymazatGreat drawing ,looks like me in stockings being rough handled by the Farmers The only different, my feet are also in a board straight underneath the headboard ,so my knees an back are bend and my ass sticks out!!
OdpovědětVymazatI have the same problem starting with a drawing (getting all exited) but never finishing them .
Regards Slavetroubles The Netherlands