This blog was created as a place, where you can visit a world based on and existing only in my FANTASY. Most of the immages depict scenes of male to male BDSM and sex and there usually is certain level of violence in them. No connection with the real world. Once again - this is only for readers 18+ or any other "legal" age (according to laws of your country). Thanx!
čtvrtek 11. června 2015
Me in ropes
I have been visiting bondage expert CPHmaster in London twice this spring. Both visits were very enjoyable and exciting. I hope you all won't mind me sharing the links to the blog entries the Master created on his web... here they are: March May
Nice pictures! You were pretty tied.
OdpovědětVymazatI hope you have been used and tortured as well.
I saved the pictures to be able to use these pictures to draw you being sold or tortured in the next opportunities.