pátek 11. října 2024

The pecs' steaks

 Not long ago I came across this post on platform X by Doomed_Guy Gore depicting slicing the pecs off the guy to be roasted as steaks... It is this short comix" - https://x.com/GouroGuro/status/1829649999627763932

 

 

Not very long after that my online friend sent me link to the same post... We started to talk about it  and I did a sketch of a pose I had in mind for the hero of my version of the scene and asked my friend to repeat that pose himself and make a reference photo for me.
 
(The detail in the right above corner came later when we discussed what fase should be depicted)
 
He did so and this was the result. 

After I received the photo, I started to draw sketches and made few versions that were evolving into final image. Here are those one by one... I hope you like it as much as we enjoyed the process of creating them.



Which one is your favourite? You can share your opinion in the comments. Also you can suggest the "comentary".
 
 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat