If you are younger then18y, please, leave!

If you are younger then18y, please, leave!

Please, read!

Warning!
In this blog you can find immages (mostly drawings) that can be disturbing and not acceptable to view for everyone. It is only fantasy and has no connection with reality. But, in any case, if you think you might feel upset by these creations, please, LEAVE!
The same rule for minors - if you are under legal age, please, leave this blog!

úterý 28. července 2015

Tribute to Gengoroh Tagame

Not so long ago I found my way to another web site of the gay comix icon - Gengoroh Tagame - one of my favourite gay BDSM artists. This time it is his tumblr page. I anxiously studied his entries, one by one, pleased with each and every picture he published there.
Three of them especially caught my attention as they seemed to be parts of drawing depicting execution of a young guy, which is done by arrows. A young and manly hero is tied to a tree (possibly pine) with rope and his naked body pierced with arrows.
Unfortunatelly each picture shows only part of the whole immage and so the viewer has to try to complete the puzzle in his own mind.
I did so, as I think in the published pieces is everything one needs for that.
I started with the first picture, depicting the first phase of creating the immage - the pencil drawing, defining the final shape lines and also the lines modelling the body scape.


I loved the taunt body, straining against the ropes, back rubbed by the rough bark of the pine trunk.The detail of his right nipple pierced through by one of the arrows I found especially arrousing.
Next part of the drawing and some more details I took from the second published piece - showing the final colour version of the immage.
Here I also found which of the arrows were left out from the final picture. we also see a bit lower than in the first pencil version. The rope, turning around his abs and part of the rope going even lower.
In the last entry of these three shows almost the whole immege, but only a thin layer of it. The picture itself doesn't say much - only where there is hair on the man's body.
But it is not only hairy areas. It is also show of negative spaces, which are hidden behind arrow or rope. So in combnation with the previous two I was able to finally complete the immage, though with a large portion of my own fantasy. Even now, writing this blog entry I can see what I missed while drawing my version of this amazing Tagame's creation (which I haven't seen completed yet, unfortunately). I missed one arrow, sticking ou of the side of his left thigh. Anyway - here is my version...
First immage shows the drawing in progress... Sorry for letting myself a bit carried away with the size of his penis. I hope Mister Tagame will not mind. I even changed the shape of it and the angle later, after some of his other works.
I made his face more european... so it is not so strict copy...
So here is the final b/w immage - pencil drawing. It is not coloured, no blood painted... I just couldn't wait to see the final result - original by Gengoroh Tagame. But I hope I will have the chance soon. I asked about this possibility through twitter account of mister Tagame and I hope he will respond.
Anyway - he is one of the best!

1 komentář:

  1. There is no draftsman can express the BDSM universe better than Tagame. His dash, scripts, his aesthetic is the most excites me, and the one that best represents my desires and fantasies. Sherwin, your drawing was beautiful, worthy of Tagame.
    I hope he responds. Hugs.

    OdpovědětVymazat