If you are younger then18y, please, leave!

If you are younger then18y, please, leave!

Please, read!

Warning!
In this blog you can find immages (mostly drawings) that can be disturbing and not acceptable to view for everyone. It is only fantasy and has no connection with reality. But, in any case, if you think you might feel upset by these creations, please, LEAVE!
The same rule for minors - if you are under legal age, please, leave this blog!

neděle 13. listopadu 2011

 It has been some time since I put here anything new... Well, this one isn't new, but it is at least something... My teenage fantasy from times, when I spent summer holidays in a village-house of my Grand-parents. In my dreams there was this scene where local boys took part... I did a drawing then, but that one has been lost for a long time. So I did this "new version" 2 years ago. And I enjoyed it. Only the participants grew up a bit.

Teenage fantasy

4 komentáře:

  1. Childhood, village, boys, secrets, fantasy...
    Excelent work :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. I am sorry but I must write it to you.
    I asked my boyfriend who was shot by arrows, he is saint. He said Robin Hood...

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. Thanx for your comments, Martin, well, your boyfriend is very inventive :-))

    OdpovědětVymazat