If you are younger then18y, please, leave!

If you are younger then18y, please, leave!

Please, read!

Warning!
In this blog you can find immages (mostly drawings) that can be disturbing and not acceptable to view for everyone. It is only fantasy and has no connection with reality. But, in any case, if you think you might feel upset by these creations, please, LEAVE!
The same rule for minors - if you are under legal age, please, leave this blog!

úterý 3. dubna 2012

some more realistic scenes

Inspired by a comment, I add here some of the drawings inspired by real life, real situations... Less blood, more reality :-) Some of the drawings are very old, some are more recent. Some of them are illustration of scenes that really happened, some are more "wished to be".... I put them here all.

Forest blowjob

Cubicle fuck (with my then Master)

milking... yet again

Forced threesome

Master reading

spanking

torture fuck 1

weight-lifting

torture fuck 2 (my first real experience)

2 komentáře:

  1. Tento komentář byl odstraněn autorem.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Well first picture I did only I was hand and feet cuffed to the tree , even with a sign around my neck saying "free blow jobs " Maybe I still have a picture of that.
    Third picture I did this in a farmers barn hanging between poles pictures of that are on the net.
    Otherwise please contact me : kennethjohn@mail.org

    OdpovědětVymazat