If you are younger then18y, please, leave!

If you are younger then18y, please, leave!

Please, read!

Warning!
In this blog you can find immages (mostly drawings) that can be disturbing and not acceptable to view for everyone. It is only fantasy and has no connection with reality. But, in any case, if you think you might feel upset by these creations, please, LEAVE!
The same rule for minors - if you are under legal age, please, leave this blog!

neděle 31. ledna 2021

Crucifixion drawing for MCR group

The young man, nailed to a cross, awaiting further treatment...

This drawing started as a doodle - I used first paper at hand - cardboard box...

3 komentáře:

  1. Beautiful drawing! An excellent, exciting and elegant Sherwin!

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. My friend,
    How are you? I haven't heard from you in a long time. In these times of authoritarian and reactionary governments and the fatal pandemic, it is important to keep in touch with those who are important to us.
    I loved your drawing of the man crucified on kraft paper! The support gave other readings and meanings to the work. Not that it doesn't have the erotic and exciting load that it has always had.
    As you know, I am a teacher, working in home-office, Hours and hours of meetings per Meeting have allowed me to draw a lot. I have never produced so much for my blog. I would like to know your opinion about the most recent posts.
    The BDSMLR message exchange link is not working and I don't know if your email is working. Please respond by email.
    Hugs

    OdpovědětVymazat