If you are younger then18y, please, leave!

If you are younger then18y, please, leave!

Please, read!

Warning!
In this blog you can find immages (mostly drawings) that can be disturbing and not acceptable to view for everyone. It is only fantasy and has no connection with reality. But, in any case, if you think you might feel upset by these creations, please, LEAVE!
The same rule for minors - if you are under legal age, please, leave this blog!

čtvrtek 29. září 2011

Why this blog...

I was many times asked by diferent people about some place where they can find my works together in one place... So I started, long ago, thinking about easily accesible but at the same time safe place where I could share my work with people interested in the same topics.
I am consulting putting here all the works, no matter how intense their content might be... but it will take some time to make the matters clear. So in the meantime I will start posting some of the milder stuff... And see what happens.
It might also work as a trial period... as I am not sure whether this place will have enough audience to become worth keeping.
Let me know what you think... Thanx!
Sherwin

3 komentáře:

  1. MY CONGRATULATION, SHERWIN !
    It will be great to have your art together here.
    I WISH LONG LIFE to your dark thrilling blog !

    baron

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. Couldn't agree more with the comment above.

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. really looking forward to see all of your content!

    Wish you all the best!

    OdpovědětVymazat